Skip to main content

Word Search #8

Pixie- [2342246] —
This month's word search is totally topical, so I hope you've been keeping up with recent events!
It's time for another edition of the notoriously difficult TCT Wordsearch!

But first, let's see who won last month's puzzle. It appears that these word searches are getting harder and harder, as Wordsearch 7 was solved by just 79 people! A lot of you had trouble with the words Cauterize, and Colour Coding, in particular. And once more, someone found a secret bogie in among the genuine clues - we swear we're not doing this on purpose!

One player who found our word search especially hard even provided us with a poem, one which he wrote while simultaneously trying and failing to solve our dastardly clues.


I found it tricky,
sorry for being picky.
Your clues were hard,
I feel like a re**rd.
I should try harder,
I found two words.
I should slow down and not go faster,
but I'm easily distracted, hey look, some birds!

I'll try again,
do not disdain.
Though it may cause me pain,
I will play your wicked game.

Your crossword caused me anguish,
I say it now, I quit.
It made me languish,
the words, I could not fit.
I'm sick of this sh*t,
till next time, I hope it was a hit


by Jozzey


Word Search 7 Winner (4 DPs):

SnowKong [2236562]

Runner Ups

SlipWings [2539216]
Dark_Spade [1371962]
Day [2464549]


Those were last month's winners. Here is the completed version of Wordsearch #7 to end your wretched agony.




Word Search 8

This month's puzzle may be a little easier on the mind, but only if you've been paying attention to recent events!




BIG IMAGE


THE CLUES

Annual event delayed due to downtime (4,3)

Winner of the URT Summer Title (5)

The location of his victory (5,4)

One of the prizes for the URT champion (4,6,6)

Record respect losers hit by The Wolverines (7,6)

This player found a $40m dirty bargain (8)

A steal at just $2 million for KRobert (4,8)

This player made $3.1B in ten minutes (15)

This faction purchased Catalysis (5,8)

Owner of a messy City Map (7)

Buy-mugged in their sleep, then given a gift (3,4)

Ichthyological honor bar (4,7)

Adroit player who dealt 2,132 fish damage to Bodybagger (4)

A day to use BCT (7)

Torn's most loved bloodbath (11)

Someone who chooses non-progression (5,6)

Team who'll leave a fresh taste in your mouth (10)

Silver Rose co-leads these recently deceased paupers (8)


To enter, you must figure out the clues listed above and mark the corresponding words in the puzzle we've attached. You can do this by using Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photoshop or any other tool that will do the trick.

Please upload your completed word search to an image hosting site such as imgur, or take a screenshot using a service like lightshot. A link to these images must be sent to Pixie- by Friday the 25th of September in a message with the subject line Word Search 8.

The winners will be announced in the newspaper when the next word search is published. The first person to send in a fully completed and correct entry will win four Donator Packs, with three randomly selected runner-ups winning two Donator Packs.

Good luck!


Original article

Comments